The Board of Directors of the Sugar Pine Pavilion Community Association will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, December 11th at 7PM CST at Community Asset Management's office. The subject of the meeting is general business of the Association, including discussion of the maintenance assessment increase. Items that may be discussed in executive session include: actions involving pending or threatened litigation, contract negotiations, enforcement actions, confidential communications with the Association attorney, and other matters that are confidential by request of an affected party and agreement of the Board. Per the Board of Directors
Sugar Pine Pavilion (SPP) Homeowners,
The Homeowners Association (HOA) Board, extends warm greetings to all. The intent of this letter is to update you on key Board activities. Over the course of the past several months, the Board has been working with property management to address the following:
- Gate repairs
- Emergency latch and stability part installed
- Removal of trees limbs blocking STOP sign
- Weekly (ongoing monitoring of service)
- Clearing of retention pond overgrowth
Non-payment of annual HOA dues has resulted in limited funding, preventing the following:
- Speed bump installation
- Installation of a pedestrian gate
- Camera installation at the entrance/exit gates
As more funds become available via recovered dues, the above items will be revisited. At this time, more cost-effective alternatives to enhance the safety of the community are being identified and implemented. Examples include:
- Installation of safety signs
- Enhanced lighting at the entrance gate and repaired exit gate lighting
- Change of the entrance code and directory format (Homeowners will receive additional information via U.S. mail ahead of these changes -which will occur after Greeneco sells its last home in this subdivision.)
The Board wants to thank those homeowners who attended the April HOA meeting. Good ideas were expressed and an interest in making Sugar Pine Pavilion a safe and desirable place to live was shared. Several homeowners volunteered to help. This was greatly appreciated by the Board which also consists of volunteers. The status of a couple of ideas from the meeting follow:
- SPP Facebook page
- Attorney has advised that social media, such as Facebook isn’t an official way of communication. U.S. mail to remain official communication source.
- Urban garden
- Acquiring legal/insurance information
As homeowners expressed at the April meeting, we all have a vested interest in Sugar Pine Pavilion and should take pride in our community. With this being the case, let’s continue to work together to keep the subdivision safe and clean. We ask that you pick-up trash and debris from your yards and subdivision common areas, when possible. Aside from improving the appearance of the subdivision, removal of trash can also help with drainage. Remember that rain sometimes washes trash down the street drains. Clogged drains can result in flooding.
Please visit www.cam-texas.com to learn more about the Sugar Pine Pavilion deed restrictions. For example, parking on grass areas is not allowed and portable/adjustable hoops cannot stay up in the street when not in use. Deed restrictions are being enforced.
Questions regarding deed restrictions and the property -such as the gate, lawn care, dues, etc., should be directed to CAM (Community Asset Management). Also, our annual HOA meeting will be held later this year. Homeowners will be notified via U.S. mail.
In the interim, we look forward to continuing the efforts to improve the community.
Sugar Pine Pavilion Homeowners Association Board